Number 3 of our ever-popular round-up of news on railways is now out.
Considered to be the No. 1 in this field of railway news, Railway Round-Up is packed with steam action and is only £9.95 for 2 hours of footage.
No. 3 includes:
* 35028 Clan Line on VSOE ‘Surrey Hills’ lunch circular and to Bath
* 44932 on trains to Bath, Sherborne, Hastings, Cardiff and Brighton
* 34067 Tangmere to Hastings, at Virginia Water and to Swanage
* The Great Britain V at many locations on its UK tour including stunning views in Scotland
* The Cathedrals Explorer at numerous locations on its 8-day excursion throughout the UK
* Mid-Hants Railway Spring Gala featuring 4953 Pitchford Hall, 3717 City of Truro, 9017 Earl Berkeley, 850 Lord Nelson, 5224, 31806, 73096, 45379 and 92212
* 70000 Britannia on its test runs and first trains in April and throughout the Summer
* 8F 48151 from Alton to Canterbury
* 4492’s introduction to main line duties following its naming as Dominion of New Zealand
* 70000 Britannia and Dominion of New Zealand on The Bath Spa Express
* 70013 Oliver Cromwell to Weymouth
* 5029 Nunney Castle on The Cornishman
* 4965 Rood Ashton Hall and 5043 Earl of Mount Edgecombe on the Coronation Express
* Welsh Highland Railway
* 6023 King Edward II in blue livery at its launch at Didcot
* 45305 and 70013 Oliver Cromwell on the Royal Dutchy
* 71000 Duke of Gloucester and 60163 Tornado on The Torbay Express
* The Cambrian Gala at the South Devon Railway
* Special report with no fewer than 8 different locomotives operating in and out of Dorset during the summer.
120 minutes duration