Number 4 of our ever-popular round-up of news on railways is now out.
Considered to be the No. 1 in this field of railway DVD news, Railway Round-Up is packed with steam action and is only £9.95 for 2 hours of footage.
Issue number 4 includes;
* Winter Cumbrian Mountain Express trains in stunning icy conditions over Shap and the Settle-Carlisle route
* ‘O2’ Calbourne crossing the Solent by ferry and at Bodmin
* Llangollen’s Steel , Steam and Stars gala in April 2012
* Mid-Hants Railway galas in 2011 and Spring 2012
* Steam in Scotland on the Mallaig line
* 70000 Britannia at Birkett Common and Castle 5043 at Ais Gill
* Great Britain V from many locations over the nine days culminating in 34067 and 70013 in Cornwall
*4464 Bittern in its new livery and Clan Line’s first trip to Swanage
* Return of steam to the Salisbury, Yeovil and Exeter route with Clan Line
* Pitchford Hall arriving at the Epping – Ongar Railway
* 6024’s last tours in March before overhaul, seen at Didcot, Swindon and Newport and at the sea wall at Dawlish en route for Kingswear
* Pre Christmas 2011 trains with Tangmere, Britannia and Tornado
* Double-headed Panniers from Tyesley, numbers 9600 and L94 (7752) to Loughborough and Leicester and also in April 2012 to Coalville
*Anniversaries at the North Yorkshire Moors and Isle of Wight Railways
* 46201 Princess Elizabeth on the Double Lickey Banker
* 5043 Earl of Mount Edgecumbe on The Cornishman in Cornwall
* And much more.
120 minutes duration