Number 5 of our ever-popular round-up of news on railways is out now.
Considered to be the No. 1 in this field of railway DVD news, Railway Round-Up is packed with steam action and is only £9.95 for 2 hours of footage.
Issue number 5 includes;
* Steam Railmotor No. 93 operating in Cornwall
* No. 925 Cheltenham introduced to service at the Mid-Hants
* Pontypool & Blaenavon Railway with the two Bagnall 0-4-0 tanks and Pannier 9466
* Great Britain V and Cathedrals Explorer in Scotland
* 6201’s final operations before overhaul
* Fort William to Mallaig Summer 2012
* Spa Valley Railway Gala with 44422
* Summer trains to Weymouth from Bristol and London
* Duchess of Sutherland in green livery in the northern fells and in London
* 60009’s first trains after overhaul
* Feature on the new-build ‘Patriot’ and ‘Grange’
* Severn Valley Gala visitors T9 120 and 31806
* Keighley & Worth Valley autumn Gala
* Feature on the Dean Forest Railway with Pannier Tank 9681 and Clan Line as it calls in at Lydney
* and much, much more!
120 minutes duration