Our latest edition in the long-running series.
This edition includes –
* The return to steam of Urie S15 No. 506 at the Mid-Hants,
* The launch of the Saint, Lady of Legend, at Didcot,
* the Bluebell and the recent return to service of No. 80151,
* Clan Line’s 70th birthday main line to Yeovil run
* Main line operations steam tours through Dawlish with a variety of steam,
* The first appearance of MN Class No. 35018 British India Line in the south
* Galas at the West Somerset and Swanage railways with Nos. 6233 and 44871,
* Works at the rebuilding of Butts bridges at Alton,
* Odney Manor returns at the West Somerset and No. 9351 appears at the Autumn Gala with visiting Panniers,
* South Devon Railway 50th Gala,
* B1 No. 61306 operating to Windsor and beyond
* BR Standard 73082 arrives at Taunton by rail and much, much more.
DVD – 120 minutes