Our latest edition in the long-running Railway Round Up series.
• Superb steam sequences over the northern fells.
• The re-opening of the Mid-Hants Railway through to Alton following new bridge installation.
• Saphos Trains’s charters to the English Riviera. with steam and heritage diesel.
• No. 34046 Braunton to Worcester.
• Special review of the re-start of operations during the mid-summer of 2020 of heritage steam services following the Covid lockdown period. Mid-Hants, Swanage, East Somerset, Dean Forest and Gloucester Warwickshire Steam Railway featured.
• Nos. 70000 Britannia and 46100 Royal Scot double-headed
• No. 46115 Scots Guardsman over Shap, Settle-Carlisle and Cumbrian Coast
• 45699 Galatea running as 45562 Alberta over the fells and through the Lancashire mill towns
• No. 35028 Clan Line is seen on its special British Pullman services
• Nos. 45596 Bahamas and 53808 starring roles in the Mid-Hants Gala of October
• The move from the West Somerset Railway of S&D No. 53808 to the Mid-Hants Railway
• Double-headed Black Fives from Manchester to Carlisle
• Nos. 60103 Flying Scotsman and 60163 Tornado on Christmas trains
And much, much more.
Railway Round Up DVD – 120 minutes duration